Phantom Chaos Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tournaments, Wars Lots Of Events!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the "Re-ject's" bandwagon!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paul_Yugi

Paul_Yugi

Welcome to the "Re-ject's" bandwagon! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the "Re-ject's" bandwagon!   Welcome to the "Re-ject's" bandwagon! EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:15 pm

Again, as the topic title says: Welcome to the "Re-ject" bandwagon of Slifer Dormitory!  This topic section is where we'll welcome our new members, and give them a round of applause for doing well enough to get into this academy.  Welcome to the home of the Sky Dragon, the iffy member of the Egyptian Gods, due to the fact his power is dependent upon the number of cards in his controllers' hand. Our patron Slifer can be your best friend, or your worst enemy. So, if you want to survive here, don't anger our patron, 'cause I don't want a repeat of the last time: I was blamed by Slifer for someone else insulting him, even though I told the guy not to. So please, don't insult Slifer. I really want to keep my eyebrows, mustache, beard, and other hair...

Sincerely,
The first member added to the Slifer Dorm,
Back to top Go down

Welcome to the "Re-ject's" bandwagon!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phantom Chaos Duel Academy :: Dormitories :: Slifer Red-